Chevrolet Corvette Fleming, GA
6 Things the New Chevrolet Corvette from a Dealership Near Fleming, GA, Offers
Considered the top sports cars ever made by an American automaker, the Chevrolet Corvette offers a fantastic driving experience. For the best selection of trim levels, competitive pricing, and a professional salesperson to answer all your questions, start your journey by visiting a reputable dealership near Fleming, GA.
Wondering why should you buy a Chevrolet Corvette? Check out the six reasons below.
1. Performance at an Affordable Price – When you consider the level of performance provided by the 2018 Chevrolet Corvette and its price, you can see that this car is worth every cent. On the new model, the Z51 wheel package, which was originally upgrade, is now standard. For even greater speed, you might check out the Z06. This model has a supercharged engine that yields 650 horsepower and pound-feet of torque.
2. Standard Features – With the wealth of standard features on the new Corvette, it makes sense why so many people flock to a trusted dealership near Fleming, GA, to test drive one. Included at no additional cost is a Bose audio system, Bluetooth connectivity, Chevy’s MyLink infotainment system, and a backup camera. What more could you need?
3. V8 Power – Do you like speed? If so, you will appreciate the V8 engine on the Chevrolet Corvette that produces an astounding 455 horsepower and 460 pound-feet of torque. If you want an even more robust car, you can opt for the performance exhaust that pushes the horsepower to 460. With that power, you can go from 0 to 60 in just 3.7 seconds.
4. Fantastic Styling – The Chevrolet Corvette has always been stylish, but on the 2018 lineup, the automaker went all out. As expected, the upper trims have the most to offer, but even the base Stingray comes standard with quad exhaust tips.
5. Fuel Efficiency – With so much under the hood of the new Chevrolet Corvette, you might find it surprising that this car gets up to 26 miles per gallon when driving on the highway.
6. Refined Interior – The 2018 Chevrolet Corvette now has leather upholstery and a dual-cowl dashboard on every trim. While this car looks small, it offers incredible cabin space.
We Can Help
Visit us at Mike Reed Chevrolet in Hinesville, minutes from Fleming, GA. We can help you find the right trim of the Corvette for your driving needs and budget. Our goal is to ensure you have a positive buying experience.